Sunday 21 April 2013

...another sneak peek....




a little taster of what's inside:
 

I catch him appraising me from behind in my reflection, and look at him over my shoulder, "I’m going to fuck you Tharie," he tells me matter of factly, "but first, you need to drink your tea."
 
Important things first, I’d be the first to agree.
 
He grabs the handles in both hands, "and do something for me." He removes his old tux jacket with a scuffed satin lapel. Hands me my cup, kicks off his shoes and rolls off his socks, the tattoos on his feet visible. "Take off your bra." His eyes never leave mine, as he pulls his faded black t-shirt over his head in one swift movement. His toned and gorgeous torso decorated with drawings so intricate and fine following the contours of his beautiful body....
 
 
...can't wait to read what happens next?  click the Amazon button on this page, the Kindle version of Pearced is only £3.99. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment